Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Big Move

When this year started, we were certain our "BIG MOVE" would be moving to an entirely different home. Obviously, we were naïve. Home prices are still falling and it just doesn't make sense to sell our house right now. So instead of the "BIG MOVE" consisting of a new home, our big move involved moving Cayson down to the basement. As a mother, this was extremely difficult for me. What kind of mother sends their 2 year old to the basement, right? Well, we really didn't have a choice. Cayson is an extremely light sleeper, and we needed the nursery for the new little guy. So it had to be done! I must say though, it ended up a success. Cayson LOVES his new "Cars Room" and was so excited to move into it. I was even able to come to terms with his move after pulling out the baby monitor. Now I can know every night that he is OK… just in case.

 

Cayson in his race car bed.

Cayson's new room…

 

These pictures really didn't fit in with this post, but I thought they were cute and thought I would add them in.

 

Our little stud!

Aren't they handsome?!?

 

No comments: