Friday, May 15, 2009

I guess you could say I have the perfect life!!!!

So I've been meaning to add a post to our blog forever and here I am months later finally posting it. I guess you could say I have the perfect fairy tale life! I have the most perfect, incredible, fabulous, wonderful, amazing, handsome, patient, adorable, loving husband in the whole entire world! I honestly believe that! I don't think it's possible to have been more lucky. He truly makes me the happiest girl in the world and I love him so blasted much! As if it couldn't get any better than that, we are expecting our first little child. I am so excited! I can't wait for all the adventures that that chapter of our life will bring us. I don't know that I am necessarily excited about waking up to a crying child in the middle of the night, but other than that I can't wait. I can't wait for the giggles, the rocking, the walks, and just watching Heavenly Father's little child grow in our home and lives. It's such a humbling and exciting feeling. It doesn't even stop there. We have the possibility of moving into a home soon! I seriously can't wait! I can't wait to have a backyard! I can't wait to not wake up from someone showering above me at 2:30 in the morning! I can't wait to be able to have a backyard swing! I can't wait to be able to lay out without all my neighbors seeing! I can't wait to not pay a blasted HOA! I can't wait to be able to drive down the road without it taking ten years to get somewhere. I can't wait to have a house that is ours! I seriously can't wait I am bursting at the seams! (Did I mention I can't wait?) I could go on and on but I think that covers all my big happy moments on my mind right now. Life is good!

3 comments:

Amy said...

:) I love being happy and content with life!

Nancy said...

Congratulations!!! on the new baby and on the house!!

The Jones Family said...

That new husband sounds awesome, Did you get divorced from Ryan?... Just kidding, I am sure Ryan is a gem. I think we appreciate him for different reasons - you for his wonderful qualities and I appreciate his mutual love and familiarity with the simpsons. I saw that you put an offer down on a house. Good luck, I hope it works out.