Sunday, January 22, 2012

Dylan and other news...

These are pictures of Dylan taken at about one month.

Thanks Heather!

Our little old man…

Seriously though, doesn't he look like an old man?

He has changed quite a bit since these pictures and is definitely growing into himself.

Mom and Dad have given a sigh of relief!

He has the longest little toes!

 

In other news… Cayson is potty trained! Well mostly. We are still working on "#2".

A couple of weeks ago Ryan had put Cayson on the toilet. Cayson was not making any progress and it was bedtime. Ryan told him it was time for bed, in which Cayson responded "No" and proceeded to take care of business. Needless to say that week was spent potty training. Incentives seem to really work on this kid. I bought some chocolate for him to have every time he went. I'm not sure if it's the fact that he never gets candy or if he really was ok with going potty on the toilet, but he has done really well with it. Our other tactic was to reward him with two crackers every time we asked him if he was dry and he was. I couldn't be more thrilled with his accomplishment and am definitely the proud mother! We are now going on five days without an accident. Hopefully here is to many many more!

Dylan also has reached a milestone in his life. The past couple of nights he has been sleeping through the night. Eight weeks old and sleeping seven or eight hours. Boy does my heart swell to be getting some sleep! Thank you Babywise!

1 comment:

Travis and Robyn said...

I'm so proud of Cayson!!! Yay for big boys!!! And I miss them. I can't believe how big Dylan is. He's so cute I just wish I could hold him so bad :) Good job Misty. You're awesome!