Sunday, December 2, 2012

Anniversary

 

Happy Anniversary to us!

Ryan has put up with me for 4 years now. If somebody would have told me 5 years ago I would be this happy, I would never have believed them! I married such an incredible man… I truly feel like I won the lottery!

It's embarrassing to admit but we have turned into buffet folks. With kids and such different "taste buds" it had to happen. Now when we go out to eat we are all happy. So while most people probably visit Cheesecake Factory, La Caille, or Melting Pot on their anniversary… we opted for Golden Corral.

Ryan could not get enough of this cotton candy.

We also enjoyed a visit to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. A little portrait before we went in… Ryan hates serious faces in pictures.

Afterward we went on a hike in Sandy. It truly was a perfect day!

No comments: