Sunday, December 2, 2012

Halloween 2012

Happy Halloween! Yes, it was another successful year! Enough said!

Cayson and I joined my friend Brook and her little girl "Lolly" at This is the Place for their Halloween festivities.

If you have never been, I highly recommend you go! I couldn't get Cayson to leave, he loved it!

 

Cayson and Dylan attended a lot of trick-or-treating events…

We joined the Rhodes at their ward trunk-or-treat and Ron's work trick-or-treat

Aunt Michele's work trick-or-treat

And Ryan's work trick-or-treat

This was Cayson and Dylan's stash prior to trick-or-treating that night

So you probably can't tell… but these are the "mummys" we had for dinner on Halloween.

Sadly Ryan had to work for the Jazz Halloween night. Sweet Heather joined us trick-or-treating instead. Sweet Meleta stayed home with Dylan and passed out Candy. I am so grateful for great family and friends!

No comments: