Sunday, November 11, 2012

Camping, Concerts, Playing and More...

I'm not exactly sure why I'm so lucky to have such a great life… but looking over these pictures I get a big grin on my face from all of the fun memories!

What a great summer!

This post is a bit random… I apologize!

Dylan and Cayson are the best of friends. Wherever you find Cayson you are sure to find Dylan tagging right behind him.

KSL pulled through again and scored us some tickets to Wilson Phillips. Fantastic concert! You better believe Ryan sang right along with these ladies!

Melissa and Geovany joined us in the fun! We are so lucky to have such great friends in our lives!

 

The boys and I joined Grandma "B" and family in touring the Brigham City temple. Cayson still talks about it to this day! I'm convinced that these sweet little spirits understand heaven, the gospel, and life far more than we give them credit for. It truly was a special experience and so nice to share it with such incredible people!

Geovany and Melissa invited us to their families' cabin for the weekend.

We happened to find a little rodent creeping around the cabin. These brave souls took care of that little guy. Don't worry, they spared his life!

Our little Dylan joined us on our cabin trip. He was a perfect angel. He slept like he should and just hung out the rest of the time. He is nothing like his big brother.

Campfires and chatting! My favorite!

Our fantastic friends Geovany and Melissa and Travis and Lindsy!

 

Nelly volunteers for Timpanogos Cave so she invited us to join her for the hike and tour. We had a fantastic time! We love our Aunt so much!

Cayson hiked up the majority of the mountain by himself. Yes, he is hard core!

Caves are so blasted cool!

Yes, Ryan is hard core as well. He carried both boys down a good portion of the mountain!

After the hike we met up with Granny at Nelly's home and had a delicious dinner!

 

 

The first snow of the season.

I bundled up my poor sweaty boy

and sent him out to make his sand castle.

(I feel really bad that I don't go out and play in the snow with my child… but not bad enough to get out there and play with him. I truly HATE the snow.)

No comments: