Saturday, March 24, 2012

Dylan's Blessing

March 4, 2012 was a special day for us… Dylan's blessing day. I know that he will never remember the day, but Ryan and I will. There was a sweet spirit at the meeting, that continued on throughout the remainder of the day. Ryan blessed Dylan with some priceless blessings, that we only hope and pray are fulfilled during his life. We are so grateful that Dylan has joined our family. We are also grateful for the priesthood that is in our home.

The day was made even more special by the family and friends that were able to celebrate with us.

Thank you for the sacrifice you made to join us on our special day!

Jensen Family

Four Generations…

This is probably one of my favorite pictures ever. Is this not a classic old grandpa picture?

Hold on for dear life Dylan!

My stud of a son!

 

Grandma sure does love her grandkids… and they sure do love her!

My little Brother Caleb… He is such an awesome uncle!

At one point I noticed that Ruth was missing. When I went down to check on the kids, I found her on her hands and knees playing with them. This is just the kind of grandma she is. The kids are very lucky to have her in their life!

 

Some of the delicious food we enjoyed after the blessing.

No comments: